As warmer weather begins, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Sandpoint? Particularly if your AC system is up-to-date or was running good last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Age Heating & Cooling professional can help spot small issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy use—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps pinpoint little issues before they lead to big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine components and complete a series of air conditioning performance verifications. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into big issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your system is open to early breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and parts:
- Complete equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll complete:
- Install new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Today with Age Heating & Cooling
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Age Heating & Cooling pros a call at 208-603-2210 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we visit your house, make sure to check our special offers for savings on your next service.