Is 2024 the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an exceptional investment. And by taking time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Age Heating & Cooling boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Sandpoint. We use our extensive experience to recommend brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But act fast, since this offer is only available until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give Age Heating & Cooling a call at 208-603-2210 when you’d like to request your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Furnace size: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to choose the right size furnace based on your personal heating needs.
- Total energy use: Highly efficient furnaces deliver heat more evenly, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance can also mean higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is about more than the initial cost – considering lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just reliable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are subject to rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce allergens or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Age Heating & Cooling and New Furnace Installation
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from Age Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to do is let us know what your perfect furnace should have. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and remember to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.