Which Ventilation System is the Best for Your House?
There are a pair of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are acceptable for recent or remodeled cost-saving homes, the type you demand depends on your local conditions. Residences in particular regions, such as the middle part of the country, can take advantage of both systems.
Find out about the systems our company can sell. Or contact us at 208-578-4258 for extra details on which one is best for you and your family.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for chilly areas.
- Exhausts air from your living space and exchanges it with refreshing air from out of doors.
- Retains warmth so you do not have to heat the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Designed for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outside.
- Stabilizes humidity so you can use your air conditioning on fewer days.